Straight bends are essential for perfectly folded parts. A sturdy and solid machine design powerfully resists the bending forces. An intelligent crowning system and 120 tons of clamping pressure ensure perfect folded parts on 6 mm mild steel or 4 mm stainless.
- Ideal bending solution from 0.5 to 6 mm mild steel
- Large free space for maximum parts design flexibility
- Easy to handle
- Bending of panels and profiles
- Bending any angles, radii, open/closed hems
Tekst fra FLEXIbend
Delene kan tegnes på berøringsskjermen til Touch & More styringen. På skjermen vises del og verktøy
- Automatisk programmering for de fleste deler
- Teknologi tabeller (vinkel korrigering og utfoldet lengde)
- Operatør veiledning på skjermen
- EasyGo program for enkel bruk
Amazing clamping pressure
The upper beam moves down and up with a spindle drive. For clamping the parts PowerBoosters are activated. They create 120 metric tons of clamping pressure, hold thick workpieces in position and have sufficient reserves for hemming.
- Large-volume upper beam for straight bends
- Large open space around the upper beam (design freedom)
- PowerBooster (secure material clamping, hemming power)
- Long and deep guiding system (high bending accuracy)
- Encapsulated spindle drive in an oil bath (low maintenance)
- Large free space behind the upper beam (view from behind)
The folding beam is the heart of each folding machine. The intelligent crowning system of GIGAbend automatically compensates elastic beam deformation caused by the bending forces. Sensors measure the beam deflection. The results are straight bends and precision parts.
- Fast movements: short cycle times
- Deep folding beam: Excellent bend results
- Automatic clamping of segmented folding beam tools
Straight bends without test bends and without programming for:
- Thin and thick materials
- all material types (mild steel, stainlessm aluminum, etc)
- long and short flanges
- in the machine center or close to the machine stands
Automatic material thickness and radius adjustment
On a program change, the machine automatically adjusts in 5 seconds to the new sheet thickness and bending radius. A digital display provides additional comfort during the folding beam initialization.
- Automatic folding beam adjustment to material thickness
- Automatic pivot point adjustment for perfect bend radii
- High productivity due to less change-over time
Versatile gauging system
The gauging system positions the part for each bend. It supports the weight of the large and heavy components. The stop fingers can be lowered in any program line so that the workpiece does not collide during rotation.
- Accurate and repeat bends
- No 2nd operator (50% cost)
- Fast positioning by changing from a front to a rear stop finger
- Ball casters in table for easy movement of the workpieces
- Space-saving stop configurations: Rectangle stop, J-, U-shape systems
- Squaring arm for narrow and long parts
The tools of the upper beam, folding beam and lower beam are segmented. The front-free or rear-free geometries provides plenty of space for long C-flanges or narrow components. Different tool heights and shapes cover the variety of bending challenges. In case of a focussed part analysis a single tool set is often sufficient for the entire range of parts.
- Tool segments can be easily handled by a single person
- Short set-up times due to automatic tools clamping
- Perfectly fitting tools segments (retrofittable at any time)
- Folding beam tool width selected for sheet thickness and smallest Z dimension
- XL-folding beam tools with extra-large free space
Link til RAS