Innovation at its best!
The XL-Center is a remarkable folding innovation for roofing and architectural profiles. With 3200 mm folding length, the XL-Center offers technical excellence.
- Affordable machine for bending roof&wall profiles
- Bending up and down
- Material handling reduced to a minimum
- Bending tapered profiles underline the extra class of the XL center
- 300 degrees free space allows for maximum part design flexibility.
- Unparalleled folding speed due to five servo-regulated motors
- Easy operation due to automatic 1-click part programming
- No bending expertise required
- Folding simulation in 2D or 3D
Styring og programvare
The unique and powerful Bendex software automatically programs the parts. Its enormous fetaure list increases the throughput and productivity of the machine many times over.
- Material and thickness selection (Auto angle correction)
- Hems: close, open, drop-shape
- Radius bending
- Calculation of tapered parts
- Unfolded blank calculation (inside dimensions)
- Profile archieve, Joblists, Similar part search feature
- Order processing with Bendex software (Professional / Ultimate)
- Online-Support via TeamViewer
- Online Software Updates
Automatic part programming
The operator draws the profile of the touch monitor or in the office using the Office software. The Bendex software automatically programs the part and suggests the optimum bending strategy. The software simulates the entire program cycle in either a 2D or 3D view.
- Dimensions and angles clearly visible even on complex profiles
- Automatic programming of the bending sequence with a single mouse-click
- Including tapered part calculation
- No bending expertise required
- Software suggests the best bending strategy with a 5-star ranking
- 2D or 3D bending sequence simulation
- Visualizing possible collisions
- With Office-Software: Programming and feasibility study in the office
Grip, hold, position
After the blank is loaded the grippers of the XL-Center take over the workpiece and automatically position the part for each bend. The grippers can clamp on straight material, but can also clamp on a closed hem.
- Gripper position the part automatically for each bend
- Accurate and repeatable flange dimensions
- Fast bending sequences, high productivity, low costs per part
- Automatic re-grip sequence
Bending up and down
Up and down folding eliminates a need to rotate the parts. Short cycle times, precision flange dimensions and angles, high levels of productivity and low costs per part guarantee a quick payback of the investment.
- No part flipping required
- Little swivel movement of folding beams
- Fast bending sequences
- High productivity, short payback period
If the working length of the XL-Center is not long enough, tapered bent profiles can be connected to each other.
- Perfectly matching tapered profiles
- Tapered side selectable with one mouse-click
- No programming effort
- Software calculates blank loading position
- No material bracing. Entire backgauge moves to a tapered position
Bending complex parts
RAS has designed XL-Center with maximum free space in front of the folding beams and has also patented this aspect. The extremely large free area of 300 degrees creates room for the most complex part geometries.
- Umlimited part design flexibility
- Folding beam already inside the part for the next bend
Perfect material surfaces
The tools roll away with the blank and fold them without scratching pre-painted materials.
- Scratch-free bending of sensitive materials
- No build-up of zinc abrasion
- No tool wear
Link til RAS